Soulbird Rise - India Arie

I believe in open doors. I've taken off the screen. I'm ready to let the world come inside. And touch my life. I will no longer be defined by what someone else believes that I am. Now that I have dropped the weight. I am light as a feather. It's time to elevate. Soulbird rise. Lift your eyes. Spread your wings. Prepare to fly. This is the moment of your life. Go ahead and fly.

I believe in open doors. I'm outside of the box. What did not demolish me. Simply polished me. Now the clearer I can see. I know where I wanna go. I am living in the flow. And now that I have dropped the weight. I am light as a feather. It's time to elevate.

Soulbird rise. Lift your eyes. Spread your wings. And prepare to fly. This is the moment of your life. Go ahead and fly. I believe in open doors.

***

I love her lyrics as much as I love the song. 
India Arie - SongVersation 2013 album is beyond uh~mazing!

I like Just Do You and Nothing that I love more best!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

bocah-bocah

Kisah dibalik lecture PHOP, BHP, dan CRP