magnificent seven: new perspective to define courage.

gara-garanya lagi search tentang magnificent seven buat bahan film mabim, dan baca kata-katanya. 
new perspective to define courage:
"Don't you ever say that again about your fathers, because they are not cowards! You think I'm brave because I carry a gun? Well, your fathers are much braver, because they carry responsibility ó for you, your brothers, your sisters, and your mothers. And this responsibility is like a-a big rock that weighs a ton. It bends and it twists them until finally it buries them under the ground.
I have never had this kind of courage. Running a farm, working like a mule every day with no guarantee what will ever come of it... this is bravery. That's why I never started anything like that. That's why I never will.  "

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kisah dibalik lecture PHOP, BHP, dan CRP

bocah-bocah